"How to Protect Your Assets Under VA Benefit Programs and the New Medicaid Changes...and What to Do Now"
Local Elder Law Attorney Reveals the Steps that Senior Citizens and Their Families Should Consider RIGHT NOW
One of the biggest fears that many people have today is the fear of having their life savings wiped out if they end up in a nursing home. What a shame to see someone’s life savings of 30, 40, or 50 years wiped out in a matter of months. Whether you or a family member is in a crisis or not, it is important that you understand what you can do to protect your hard-earned assets! Most of the public does not yet realize that the laws on asset protection and long-term care planning changed on February 8, 2006. It is extremely important that you know about these changes and how they may affect your long-term care planning! A series of brand new, free informational workshops hosted by local Elder Law Attorney Paul Stano will be held throughout the Greater Cleveland Area.
Here's Some of What You'll Learn...
- Some of the biggest mistakes senior citizens make...and how you can avoid them.
- How to avoid having your life savings wiped out by a nursing home spenddown.
- How the new law restricts protection of assets and the steps you should take now to protect your loved ones.
- The asset protection language that most people don’t have in their power of attorney documents, which can help protect their life’s savings.
- Veteran’s benefits that most people know nothing about.
- How Medicaid works and the steps you need to take now to protect yourself and your family under the new rules.
- Learn how gifting money to your children can disqualify you from Medicaid...unless it's done just right.
- Discover the critical legal document you should have in place right now...and what it should contain.
Attendance is free, but seating is limited. You can reserve your spot online or call our office at (440) 348-5858. Workshops will fill up quickly, so call right away.
We will also be distributing a FREE copy of Mr. Stano's book, “The Alzheimer's Survival Guide,” to the first ten guests at our workshop. This guide is an educational and timely tool for families who are struggling with the challenges presented by caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's. Again, call Stano Law at (440) 348-5858 or reserve your spot online. Act today! We fill up quickly.